These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Siddhi Vinayak pest management Services
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms of service. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Siddhi Vinayak pest management Services aims to deal with its clients in a professional, timely and favorable manner. By engaging Siddhi Vinayak pest management Services with their business, the clients will be accepting the following terms and conditions:
- An independent contractor relationship will be created between the clients and Siddhi Vinayak pest management Services, and that no partnership or joint venture is intended or implied by either party.
- A date of commencement of the services will be agreed upon by both parties and charges will be applicable according to that date.
- Either party may not cancel or fully transfer the service responsibilities to another service vendor before a prior notice of at least 10 business days.
- Siddhi Vinayak pest management Servicesreserves the right to subcontract a third party service provider for some of the service tasks.
- A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
After contacting us by either phone, email or via our website to request our services, we will discuss your requirements and discuss pricing. If you require a one off visit and treatment, we will provide you with a CONFIRMATION by email of our work and you will be required to agree it by reply of email.
If you require ongoing pest services, we will arrange a free, no obligation site assessment and provide a quotation for ongoing pest services and you will be required to agree t by reply of email. You will then receive a CONFIRMATION. The contract between us (the Contract) will be formed when we send you the CONFIRMATION.
The Contract will relate only to those Services that we have confirmed in the CONFIRMATION. We will not be obliged to supply any other Services which may have been part of your order until it has been confirmed in a separate CONFIRMATION.
Pest Control Services
To ensure that all pest management work is carried out in accordance with industry codes of practice and regulations and with due attention to consumers, employees and the environment.
To honour all warranty commitments with prompt courteous attention.
To attend to consumer complaints promptly and ensure that these are resolved.
To adopt a professional image and behave responsibly at all times.
Our pest control services are carried out in a professional manner at the visit or visits as specified in the CONFIRMATION. Our Pest Specialist will use and apply pesticides/rodenticides and monitoring devices, as they deem appropriate on each visit. Any infestation covered by the agreement and discovered during a visit will be treated immediately.
Our pest specialist will report to the site contact on each visit and provide a post visit report on the findings, treatments and recommendations made during the inspection.
Additional visits/treatments to control the pests specified on the service agreement will be carried out as per the agreed schedule and pricing.
Residential services usually are case by case where commercial clients will require a contract of works, usually over an annual period to ensure suitable ongoing pest control services preventative work for the CLIENTS place of business.
- If clients avail any monthly service package of Siddhi Vinayak pest management Services then they are obliged to pay a full chargeable amount prior to the commencement of the work.
- If Siddhi Vinayak pest management Services and the client agree on a fixed quote regarding any services then they are liable to pay 50% of the billable amount in advance, prior to the commencement of the work. The remaining 50% of the payment will have to be made within 7 days of the start date of the services.
- Siddhi Vinayak pest management Services shall invoice the clients monthly, in advance.
- Also, if the clients do not pay a monthly invoice when it is due, Siddhi Vinayak pest management Services shall terminate the services immediately. In this case, we will not be liable to issue a 10 day prior notice.
Siddhi Vinayak pest management Services does not accept any liability for loss, damage or injury to any domestic animals, livestock, birds, goods or equipment unless the loss, damage or injury was occasioned by negligence of us or our staff. Notice of such loss, damage or injury must be notified in writing to Siddhi Vinayak pest management Services within 7 (seven) days of occurrence.
Siddhi Vinayak pest management Services will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses due to delay in obligated service deliverables, where the delay is because of natural or ungovernable causes.
This contract may be terminated by Siddhi Vinayak pest management Services forthwith if THE CUSTOMER is in breach of any of his/her obligations under this contract or (being a Company) goes into liquidation or if THE CUSTOMER shall commit an Act of Bankruptcy or have any receiving order made against him/her or shall make any arrangement with his/her creditors or any assignment for the benefit of such creditors or if distress or execution shall be levied or threatened upon any of THE CUSTOMER’S property or any judgement against THE CUSTOMER shall remain unsatisfied for more than 14 (fourteen) days. THE CUSTOMER may only assign the burden of this contract with the written consent of Siddhi Vinayak pest management Services.
Price and payment
Service prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a CONFIRMATION.
Our prices may vary on a geographical basis and may be subject to change, but shall be agreed at the time of booking, subject to any adjustment in accordance with these terms due to circumstances that we were unaware of at the time of booking.
- Payment for all Services may be made by credit or debit card or any online payment services directly to Siddhi Vinayak pest management Services when the booking is made. We do not accept cash on service.
To vary these terms and conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order Services from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority, or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the CONFIRMATION (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Services).
Cancellations and refunds
- Providing you give us at least 24 hours’ notice that you wish to change or cancel your appointment, we will refund you in full. If you give us less than 24 hours’ notice that you wish to change or cancel your appointment, you will be charged 200.00 INR (whether you have paid in advance or not) to cover our costs of the booking plus a reasonable administrative fee.
- Please note that you may cancel the services at any time before the work is finished but if you notify us of the cancellation after we have arrived on site but before we start work, we will charge you 75% of the price and if you notify us after we start work, we will charge you the full price. This is to reflect the costs we will have incurred by that time.
- Details of your statutory right of cancellation, and an explanation of how to exercise it, are provided in the CONFIRMATION. This provision does not affect your other statutory rights as a consumer. We will use reasonable endeavours to meet all agreed appointments, but in the rare circumstances where this is not possible, we will contact you as soon as possible to agree an alternative appointment.
Examples of reasons where a cancellation may be necessary include (without limitation):
- if our Pest Specialist was running late as held up by previous complicated treatments
- adverse weather conditions (as we cannot treat effectively in the rain)
- sudden operative sickness
- vehicle accident or local traffic difficulties encountered.
If we fail to turn up for your appointment slot and do not contact you on the contact number(s) provided before the expiry of this slot, we will treat this as our service delivery fault and you will be able to choose whether to: arrange an alternative slot or cancel our Service and obtain a full refund (We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase).
If you are not present when we arrive on site, provided that this is within the agreed appointment slot, we shall treat the Contract as cancelled by you, unless we have agreed in advance that you do not need to be present at that time.
If we have legitimate concerns over the safety of the treatment, or we believe the treatment could be compromised or where we believe our safety rules may not be adhered to (decisions shall be at our absolute discretion), then we shall treat the Contract as cancelled by us. There will be no charge for our visit and if any amount has been paid in advance, we shall refund it in full.
We reserve the right to withdraw from any treatment we have started where we have concerns that continuing any treatment may not be safe, that CLIENTS have not adhered to our conditions or requirements or where CLIENTS have interfered with or moved our poisons or bait. In such cases no refund will be provided.
Terms specific to insect spray treatments
Our Service is to attend your premises, inspect the relevant area and treat the active insect habitat with the intention of eradicating the insects. These insects may include ants, bed bugs, beetles, dust mites, flies, fleas, moths, spiders and silverfish.
For residential properties, the price of the Service determined by size of property and type of infestation/s. For commercial properties, the pricing is determined on square footage and the type of pest infestations/s.
Prior to your agreed appointment time, we require you to carry out the following preparatory work throughout your whole premises:
- Cover and seal up any fish tanks.
- All beds stripped of all blankets, duvets and all clothing and soft items removed from cupboards and wardrobes and placed sealed in plastic bags. These articles must then be laundered at over 60 degrees prior to re-use.
- All furniture such as wardrobes and cupboards must be emptied and moved back from the wall to enable spraying, all drawers or doors must be unlocked and open.
- All floors and areas to be treated must be clear of any items with carpets vacuumed, including behind furniture that has been moved ready for treatment.
- For fleas ensure any domestic pets have been examined and if necessary treated for fleas by a vet.
- Any additional points noted in the CONFIRMATION.
On arrival at the premises, we shall determine, at our absolute discretion, whether the premises have been sufficiently prepared in accordance with the aforementioned preparatory work.
- If we determine that it has been well prepared, we shall treat it in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
- If we determine that it has been reasonably prepared, we shall treat it but you may be charged for any additional visits, as the treatment will be compromised. Alternatively, you could choose to re-book the appointment at no extra cost (provided that this is the first time the treatment is re-booked; otherwise we will charge you for the visit).
- If we determine that it has not been reasonably prepared, we shall refuse to treat it.
You must advise us on arrival and before any treatment is commenced if there is any reason why the property cannot be sprayed with an approved insecticide.
Please protect your items. The insecticide may damage furniture and or possessions.
Limitation of our liability. By reading these conditions, you acknowledge that, we do not accept any liability for any loss or damage caused as a result of the use of insecticide.
You must leave the property during treatment and remain outside sprayed areas for at least 4 hours to enable the applied insecticide to dry and to avoid inhalation of any mist. If you re-enter the premises within this time, the treatment will be compromised.
After the treatment has been carried out and the 4-hour period has passed, you must continue to use the treated areas as you did before for at least 14 days afterwards. This is to provide a natural environment for the insects to feed on, and therefore use, the treated area.
You must not vacuum or wash down any non-food preparation surfaces for a period to two weeks after the treatment was carried out.
We reserve the right to decline to carry out the treatment if we believe that it may be unsafe to access or treat the area.
No re-call shall be undertaken within the first two weeks after the treatment is carried out.
We do not except liability for the spread of an infestation within a building. Nor do we except loss of fees from landlord, tenants etc.
Terms specific to cockroach treatments.
Our Service is to attend your premises, inspect the relevant area and treat the active cockroach habitat with the intention of eradicating the cockroaches.
The price of the Service is for carrying out staged treatments on three separate visits. If any additional treatments are required, additional payments will be due.
Before your agreed appointment time, we require you to carry out the following preparatory work:
- All areas to be treated to be cleaned and any debris or loose items removed to give clear access to all floors and surfaces to be treated.
- All foodstuffs spillage to be removed prior to treatment and where ever possible food in sealed containers.
- Any additional notes in the
CONFIRMATION FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, you must not move or touch any gel bait or monitor traps.
We shall use reasonable endeavours to eliminate the cockroaches but if this is not achievable with the three pre-paid visits, we shall seek to control them instead. For example, if the core infestation is emanating from another property (including another flat within the same building), we will seek to control the cockroaches as we will be unable to eliminate them.
Terms specific to rodent treatments
Our Service is to attend your premises, inspect the relevant area and treat the active rodent habitat with the intention of controlling the pest. If it is, in our opinion, appropriate to try to eradicate the pest, we shall do so, but this is often inappropriate and depends on many factors including the location and proximity to other people’s property.
The price of the Service is for treating a single domestic property (including the immediate gardens and grounds) occupied by one family. An additional fee will be charged if the premises is occupied by more than one family, additional treatments are needed or if any treatments are required in outbuildings, stables or land where domestic pets or livestock are present. However, in some situations, due to the safety of the livestock, treatments within these additional areas may not be appropriate and we reserve the right to refuse to treat them. If the price has been pre-paid and we refuse to treat the area, or you decide not to make the additional payment, the amount pre-paid shall be returned to you without charge.
The price will depend on which type of pests you wish us to treat. We will only treat squirrels that are inside premises.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, you must not move or touch any gel bait or monitor traps.
Before the first visit and until the final visit, you hereby agree:
- not to move any poisons or tamper with equipment / bait stations;
- not to interfere with our treatment in any way, or try to treat the rodents yourself or allow anyone else to do so;
- to comply with all the instructions we provide (whether in writing or not) including those in relation to tidying the premises and maintaining it in a clean and tidy condition;
- to remove any bird feeders and rectify any defects in the structure of any compost heaps,
and you acknowledge that if you fail to comply with any of these requirements, we shall be entitled to stop the treatment, as it will be compromised, and you will still be charged.
In compliance with animal welfare requirements, on occasions where humane traps are used in any rodent treatment, you hereby agree to inspect each trap at least twice daily and in the event that a rodent has been caught and has not been killed outright. In the event that you are unable to contact us, you must contact a veterinary practice and arrange for a suitably qualified practitioner to visit the property and kill the rodent to avoid unnecessary suffering.
Where there is evidence of infestations emanating from private or public sewers or from breaches in soil drains we may require you to obtain specialised inspections or works. We cannot inspect or treat utility company sewers.
We will inspect the infected areas and we will treat it if, in our reasonable opinion, it is necessary, practical and safe to do so by installing appropriate traps.
The Service does not include the removal of any dead rodent carcasses and we shall not accept any liability for not doing so. We can arrange this at a cost dependent on requirement.
We will not create openings or interfere with the structure of your property when treating it is your responsibility to ensure we have suitable access to areas where treatment is required.
We may mention a few ways to help reduce the risk of the pests coming back, for which there shall be no additional fee. However, this is not included within the price, we shall not be under any obligation to provide such advice and we shall not accept any responsibility for any such advice we give.
We are legally obliged to remove all rodenticides laid at your property when our treatment ends for whatever reason. You shall ensure that we have free access to do this.
The service is to treat a single domestic property in single family occupancy and where mice and rats are encountered the appropriate fee for each species will be required.